Beelink GS-King X is the new Android TV Box from the Beelink brand, which will probably appear on the market in late May or early June. This time the new powerful GS-King X TV Box is much, much larger because it has been equipped with two 3.5″ SATA Drive Bays.
The huge housing that has been equipped with 2x 3.5″ SATA Drive Bay can certainly serve as a home entertainment center and a warehouse for a huge amount of multimedia files (NAS). Compared to its predecessors, we also find the powerful Amlogic S922X-H SoC.
The Beelink GS-King X probably will be run Android 9.0 with Google Assistant and will support Widevine L1 DRM. It will probably be shipping (like other models) with an air mouse supporting voice commands. Initial specification below.
(Not final yet) Beelink GS-King X specification:
- Processor – Amlogic S922X-H Hexa-core big.LITTLE processor with 4x Arm Cortex A73 cores @ up to 1.8 GHz, 2x Arm Cortex A53 cores @ 1.9 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-G52MP4 GPU @ 846MHz; 12nm manufacturing process
- Memory – 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot, 2x 3.5″ SATA HDD drive bay for up to 16TB storage
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP 2.2
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, and PRIME HDR high-dynamic range support
- Audio – Digital audio via HDMI, stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack, optical S/PDIF, stereo audio via RCA jacks; DTS Listen + Dolby Audio decoding, ESS9108 audio DAC (TBC)
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 4x USB 3.0 ports
- Misc – Power button
- Power Supply – 12V DC / 1.5A power barrel jack
- Dimensions & Weight – n/a
There is currently no more detailed information on Beelink’s website, and prices, probably around $300. Below you will find more real photos.