Beelink GS-King X TV Box is finally available for purchase. GS-King X is a combination of not only the Android TV Box with the NAS (which supports two 3.5″ SATA bays) but also with Hi-Fi audio system.
Availability and price
As we mentioned, Beelink GS-King X is now available for sale at Geekbuying for $239.99 after coupon code: GSKINGX
TV Box is shipped with Voice Remote Control, HDMI Cable, Power Adapter, English Manual, HDD instruction Manual, and HDD brackets. More details on the GS-King X product page.
Previous articles about GS-King X Android TV Box:
Beelink GS-King X Overview Features
GS-King X from Beelink brand is certainly expected by many users Android TV Box, which is indeed a home entertainment center. GS-King X is powered by Amlogic S922X-H SoC and was also equipped with 4GB RAM and 64GB eMMC flash. Additionally, as you might have read before, the new Beelink’s TV Box has 2x 3.5″ SATA drive bay. You can install two 3.5-inch hard drives, up to support 32TB.
TV Box with NAS (Network Attached Storage) feature is a big advantage, quick access to Audio/ Video/Image files not only from the TV Box but also from the LAN / WAN network. It is worth paying attention to other equally valuable features that can also be found in the previous model Beelink GT-King Pro. We mean, DTS Listen + Dolby Audio offering ESS Hi-Fi losses sound quality, 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz Dual Band 802.11ac Wifi, 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, and well known “Skull” design. The device supports Dual OS, runs Android 9.0, and CoreELEC (via 8GB TF card delivered free with the device), also comes with 2.4G wireless remote control with an air mouse and voice control feature.
Beelink GS-King X specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S922X-H Hexa-core big.LITTLE processor with 4x Arm Cortex A73 cores @ up to 2.2 GHz, 2x Arm Cortex A53 cores @ 1.8 GHz,
- GPU – Arm Mali-G52MP4 GPU @ 846MHz; 12nm process
- Memory – 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage – 64GB eMMC flash, microSD card slot, 2x 3.5″ SATA HDD drive bay for up to 32TB storage in total
- Video Output – HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP 2.2
- Video – AVE-10 engine with 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps, Dolby Vision, Advanced HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, and PRIME HDR high-dynamic range support
- 2x ESS9018 audio DACs, 4x Ricor RT6862 audio amplifiers
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Stereo audio via RCA jacks and 6.35mm balanced output jacks
- Digital audio via HDMI
- Stereo analog audio via 3.5mm AV jack
- Optical S/PDIF
- DTS Listen + Dolby Audio
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO WiFi 5, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 3x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 OTG port (Type-A Blue)
- Misc – Power button; the Skull eyes are LEDs that change color from Green to Blue depending on status.
- Power Supply – 19V DC / 3A power barrel jack
- Dimensions – 16.5 x 11.8 x 10.6 cm
- Weight – 1.073 kg
GS-King X is a 3 in 1 device that offers the functionality of the TV Box, NAS, and Hi-Fi audio system. Considering the audio and video functionality, the price does not seem to be excessive ($239.99 after coupon code: GSKINGX). Beelink GS-King X is a fully high-end device that will definitely allow you to build a home cinema.