Beelink Gemini M is a new Ultra-thin Mini PC in the extensive portfolio of the Beelink brand. This time the new Gemini M Mini PC is powered by an Intel Celeron J4125 processor and equipped with 8GB DDR4 RAM.
It’s also worth mentioning that this isn’t the only Beelink’s Mini PC recently. Recently, Beelink introduced a Mini PC called the Beelink GT-R (with AMD Ryzen 5 3550H). As you can see, the Beelink brand, compared to the competition, is the most dynamic in expanding its portfolio and introducing new devices to the market.
Beelink Gemini M Mini PC Overview Features
As we mentioned Gemini M is an ultra-thin Mini PC (measures 119x119x17.7mm). Inside, we find the Intel Celeron J4125 (up to 2.70 GHz, 4MB cache) “Gemini Lake” processor with HD Graphics 600GPU, 8GB RAM DDR4, and optional 64GB or 128GB SSD storage, which can be expanded with another SATA SSD 2242. Gemini M Mini PC supports dual-band WiFi 802.11ac, Gigabit ethernet, Bluetooth4.0, and Dual HDMI 4K for dual display.
Beelink Gemini M Mini PC Specification:
- CPU – Intel Celeron J4125, 4 Cores 4 Threads 2.0Ghz, up to 2.7Ghz, Cache 4M
- GPU – Intel® HD Graphics 600
- Memory – 8GB RAM LPDDR4
- Storage – 64GB eMMC or 128GB SSD mSATA + SATA SSD 2242, SD card
- Video Output – 2x HDMI ports Audio – Via HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet 1000Mbps, Dual-Band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 4x USB 3.0 ports
- Misc – Power button, Fan and heat sink, mounting on the back of the monitor
- Power Supply – 12V 1.5A
- Power Consumption – Standby: 0.5W; typical: 12W
- Dimensions – 11.90 x 11.90 x 1.77 cm
- Weight – 340 grams
Availability and price
At the moment, we have no information on availability and price. We will probably be able to provide you with more detailed information soon. You can find more on the Beelink Gemini M product page.