The CES 2017 and the previous are an opportunity to meet many new devices and companies. Although there are already announcements mini PCs with new Kaby Lake from Intel, we can expect the first flooding the market with new mini PCs powered by Apollo Lake processors. At the CES 2017 a teaser to preview a new mini PC from BBEN called BBEN MN17A. BBEN (Shenzhen Bben Intelligent Technology Group Co., Ltd) is a chinese manufacturer of products: windows tablet, Mini PC, Ultra Books, Smart Bulb Q7; In 2016 has introduced intelligent VR glasses, Gaming Notebooks, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle UAV etc. At CES 2017 unveiled BBEN MN17A mini PC powered by Apollo Lake chip.
The BBEN MN17A imeasures about 5.5″ x 2.8″ x 0.7″. Mini PC has a small mute fan in the case. MN17A will be available with 4GB or 8GB of RAM, 32GB to 128GB of NAND flash, 32GB to 256GB of SSD storage, and it features 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2. More details in the specifications below.
BBEN MN17A mini PC specifications:
- OS – Windows 10 Home RS1 64bit
- CPU – INtel Apollo Lake (APL) Platform N3450
- GPU – Intel Gen9 LP 12EU
- Memory – 4GB aup to 8GB DDR3L
- Storage – 32GB Nand Flash (optional 16GB/64/128GB) SSD 32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB
- Wireless Connectivity – Intel Stone Peak 3165, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 1×1 MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2 Combo Module
- Misc – Internal Mute FAN, Power button, reset hole
- Interfaces – HDMI 2.0 (probably), USB 3.1 Type-C port, USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, a microSD card slot, 3.5mm headphone jack, DC jack
It should be available soon, and it’s expected to sell for about $150 wholesale, with retail pricing probably starting at less than $200. Probably the device should be available soon in BBEN Official Store on Aliexpress. At CES 2017 BBEN company also showed other mini PC with Cherry Trail processors, including the BBEN MN9 HDMI mini PC Stick with FAN powered by Intel Atom x5-Z8350 Chery Trail processor, available in the official store for $106.48 (with Ubuntu, 2GB RAM/32GB Flash) and up to $169 (acivated Win10, 4GB RAM / 64GB Flash).