Recently we wrote about Remix OS on the All-in-One PC called AOC Mars. Today, another interesting piece of information. Jide company does not relieve its expansion in the implementation of its operating system to other devices. Currently, the company in partnership with ASUS will distribute Remix OS on mini-ITX motherboard called Asus N3150I-C mini-ITX motherboard powered by Intel Celeron N3150 processor. It’s not just a concept but an actual product that will ship on the market with Remix OS on board.
Asus N3150C-I mini-ITX motherboard specifications:
- CPU – Intel Celeron N3150 “Braswell” quad core processor @ up to 2.08 GHz
- GPU – Intel HD Graphics Gen8 @ up to 640 MHz – 6W TDP
- Memory – 2x U-DIMM up to 8GB DDR3 1600/1066 MHz Non-ECC dual channel memory
- Storage – 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors
- Video Output – HDMI, VGA, and LVDS
- Audio – Realtek ALC887-VD2 Audio Codec, 7.1 CH HD Audio; 3x audio jacks
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet,
- USB – External: 2x USB 3.0 ports, and xx USB 2.0 ports; Internal: 1x USB 3.0 port & 1x USB 2.0 port
- Serial – 1x COM port (DB9), 1x COM header
- Expansion – 1x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slot
- Power Supply – 24-pin EATX power connector; 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- Dimensions – Mini-ITX form factor
More info on the video recorded by Notebook Italia.