You dream of field work with a highly secure tablet with Windows 10? In that case, the company Arbor has something just right for you. Arbor Gladius is a device with a screen of 10.4 inches, to which you can connect a second battery in hot swap mode. And of course it’s not all.
But let’s stop with the battery. One built may be accompanied by a second, connected on the outside, which de facto gives you unlimited time to use the tablet . Without recharging, and so should, however, withstand more than a day’s work. And should work fine in all conditions.
All thanks to a special armed, so that Arbor Gladius is simply designed to work in the field. The tablet meets MIL-STD–810G, which means that there are him terrible lows with more than one meter, and also can endure shocks, vibrations or being in extremely warm or cold environment. The display was covered with a durable material Corning Gorilla Glass. Arbor Gladius specifications:
- CPU: Intel Celeron Processor N2930 quad-core 1.83 GHz
- Display: 10.4-inch, 1024 x 768; optional 800 NIT outdoor viewable display
- Memory / storage: 2GB (optional up to 8GB) / 32GB
- Ports: USB 3.0, USB 2.0, SD, Docking port
- Connectivity: RFID, NFC, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Camera: 5MP
- Battery: Internal – 1880 mAh; External – 2500 mAh (hot swappable)
- Dimensions: 205 x 294 x 25 mm (8.07 x 11.57 x 0.98 inches)
Arbor Gladius G1052C is already operating under the control of Windows 10. The dimensions of the tablet is 205 x 294 x 25 mm. The unit was valued at just over $1,600 and for versions with screen brightness of 800 nits providing prices start at $1,828.