Today we want to introduce an interesting and cheap TV Box called Anbolt T12. Anbolt T12 TV Box is equipped with Amlogic S805 processor and equipped with two antennas wifi.
What we find inside? Apart from SoC Amlogic S805 Quad Core processor we can also be found 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage memory, GPU Mali450 graphics and Dual band wireless. Among its connectivity options include a couple of things, the lack of microSD card reader and the presence of RCA connectors that allow us to connect to a TV. Also it includes a pair of USB 2.0 ports, HDMI 1.4 port and RJ45 connector 10/100. Anbolt T12 runs on Android 4.4 KitKat.
- Multiple WiFi display standards: Miracast, DLNA and AirPlay.
- Double signals receiving antenna, It can maximize your high-speed broadband by 5DB dual antenna.
- External power switch set on the back of the box, power can be completely cutted off.
- Support wire connection: Support Fast Ethernet connection to provide more stable streaming performance and user experiences.
- Wireless sharing: Wireless sharing for LAN port function (WiFi AP), portable companion for traveling.
XBMC/Kodi support all popular audio and video formats.
- Middleware: OFT-Media, Netup, SmartLabs, Netris etc.
- Open GL ES1.1 / 2.0.
The Anbolt T12 is available on Gearbest priced at $46.46 + free shipping.