The Taiwanese company Akasa expands its large portfolio of additional cases for Fanless NUC and launches 2 new models called Plato X6 and Newton S6. NUC cases are compatible with latest 6th and 5th Generation Intel “Skylake” NUC boards.
The Plato X6 is a slim fanless case with serial port for Intel 6th and 5th Generation NUC, support 2.5″ SATA HDD / SSD (up to 9.5mm high) and two USB 3.0 front-panel ports. The Plato X6 measures 240 mm x 247 mm x 38.5 mm. Main features:
- Aluminium fanless CPU cooling design
- Stylish front panel diamond effect
- Support one serial port
- Support IR remote function
- Compatible with the following Intel® NUC Board:
- NUC6i5SYH / NUC6i5SYK / NUC6i3SYH / NUC6i3SYK
- NUC5i5MYBE / NUC5i5MYHE / NUC5i3MYBE / NUC5i3MYHE
- NUC5i7RYH / NUC5i5RYH / NUC5i5RYK / NUC5i3RYH / NUC5i3RYK
The Newton S6 also is fanless case with serial port for Intel® 6th and 5th generation NUC support 2.5″ SATA HDD / SSD. The Newton S6, on the other hand, features more conventional 176.5 x 200 x 53.5mm dimensions, with the sides and top of the case being ridged for heat dissipation. It’s got the same feature-set as the Plato X6.
Discussion about this post