Intel Skull Canyon NUC (Intel® NUC Kit NUC6i7KYK) with 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor and Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics you could meet in mid-March 2016. The heart of the Skull Canyon NUC is the Intel Core i7-6770HQ processor with a heat-wave packet of 45 watts. This chip generation Skylake with four cores and support for Hyper-Threading, operates at a nominal frequency of 2.6 GHz (increases to 3.5 GHz). The processor is equipped with an integrated graphics controller Iris Pro 580. The new Akasa Galactico case for NUC looks interesting, more details below.
Akasa Galactico Fanless Case for Intel Skull Canyon NUC specifications:
- Material – Aluminium
- Motherboards types – UCFF
- Motherboard support – Intel® NUC Kit NUC6i7KYK
- Dimensions – 383 x 213 x 93mm (WxDxH)
- Drive bays – 2.5″ SSD/HDD (up to 9.5mm high)
- Security – Kensington lock
- Antenna fitting – 2
- Front I/O – Power button, Power and HDD led, USB 3.0 port x 2, HD Audio in / out, IR receiver opening
- Product code: A-NUC33-A1B
Akasa Galactico support 2.5″ SSD/HDD and also has awesome aluminum fanless CPU cooling design. The dimensions of the case are 383 × 213 × 93 mm.
At the moment there is no information about availability and price. Below real pictures.