A95X Plus TV Box powered by new Amlogic S905Y2
As you know the chip manufacturer Amlogic has introduced several new chipsets to the market – Amlogic S905X2, S905Y2 and S922X. We recently showed you a new TV Box with one of the new SoCs called X96 MAX TV Box powered by Amlogic S905X2. Today we have another Android TV Box for you this time powered by Amlogic S905Y2 called A95X Plus. The A95X Plus Android TV Box powered by S905Y2 SoC now is available on Aliexpress from WeChip Official Store for $58.39 + free shipping.
The A95X Plus TV Box is certainly worthy of interest in addition to the new S905Y2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.8 GHz SoC with new Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU comes with 4GB RAM DDR4, 32GB eMMC and runs on Android 8.1. The new A95X Plus also has other essential features, such as Dual Band Wifi, USB 3.0 and … more in the specifications below. An interesting fact is the lack of RJ45 port (the same as Mi Box)
A95X Plus Android TV box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905Y2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.8 GHz (TBC)
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin”
- Memory – 4GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 32GB flash, micro SD card slot (but not visible on any of the photos)
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a output with HDR, AV port (composite)
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Connectivity – Dual-band 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – n/a
If you are looking for a TV Box with good specification and also without RJ45 port, you should consider buying a new A95X Plus with the new Amlogic S905Y2 ($58.39).