The first time about new SoC from Rockchip called RK3328 you could read at the beginning of January. During CES 2017 the Rockchip unveiled new RK3328 and announced appearance of a TV Boxes based on the new SoC. Today we want to show you one of the first models equipped with Rockchip RK3328 called A5X Plus mini.
A5X Plus mini is at the moment one of the first TV Boxes which runs on Android 7.1 Nougat. TV Box has only 1GB of RAM and 8GB eMMC flash storage. New A5X Plus mini Android TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3328 also support 4K UHD H.264/H.265/VP9 video. More details on the specifications below.
A5X Plus mini TV Box specifications:
- Chipset – Rockchip RK3328
- CPU – Quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP GPU
- Memory – 1GB RAM
- Storage – 8 GB eMMC flash + micro SD card
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDR10 and HLG support, 3.5mm AV port with composite video and stereo audio
- Video Codec – 4K VP9, H.265 and H.264. 1080p VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – IR receiver, power LED
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – TBD (Fits in hand)
In the package you can find: A5X Plus Mini TV Box, Remote control, Power Supply, HDMI Cable, User manual. This small TV Box is available on Aliexpress for $43.80 + free shipping. A5X Mini Plus is also available on TinyDeal for $49.99. Probably soon come to market new models with the new SoC, so there will be more choice.