We have good news, there is a new 4GB H96 MAX RK3566 firmware update 20210701. As you know H96 MAX RK3566 is the first TV Box to appear on the market with the Rockchip RK3566 SoC and 8GB RAM support. The firmware is available as a .img file.
Availability and price
H96 MAX RK3566 TV Box now is available at Banggood store for:
TV Box is shipped with Bluetooth Voice Remote Control with a gyroscope, Power Adaptor, HDMI Cable, and User Manual.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the H96 MAX RK3566 TV Box powered by Rockchip RK3566 SoC we remind its specification:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3566 quad-core Cortex-A55 processor
- GPU – Arm Mali G52-2EE
- Memory & Storage:
- 4GB DDR3, 32GB eMMC flash, and MicroSD card
- 8GB DDR3, 64GB eMMC flash, and MicroSD card
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4Kp60 with 3D support,
- Video decoding
- 8Kp24 H.264/H.265/VP9
- 4Kp60 H.264/H.265/VP9
- VC1 up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60fps
- MPEG-4 up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60fps
- HDR10 and HLG modes
- Audio – Optical S/PDIF output, digital audio output via HDMI,
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, Dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi 5, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – Power/standby LED,
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
4GB H96 MAX RK3566 firmware for TV Box with RK3566 SoC
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a flash method to update the firmware, use the Factory Tool and RockChip Driver). New firmware for H96 MAX RK3566 TV Box with 4GB RAM powered by Rockchip RK3566 SoC, update 20210701 can be download below. Firmware for H96 MAX with 8GB RAM can be found here.