$49.99 New Tanix TX5 MAX TV Box powered by Amlogic S905X2 (Promo)
Like mushrooms after rain, appear TV Boxes powered by the Amlogic S905X2 chipset. This time we have a new TV Box for you from the increasingly popular Tanix brand called Tanix TX5 MAX. Now the Tanix TX5 MAX Android TV Box is available in a special promotion on Gearbest, for $49.99 (4GB RAM DDR4 / 32GB eMMC). Tanix TX5 MAX promo website here.
Tanix TX5 MAX is one of those TV Boxes which in combination with an attractive price and very good specification will probably find many buyers. At this price TX5 MAX TV Box offers a lot, of course, everything depends on expectations. As we mentioned, the TV Box is powered by the efficient S905X2 chipset, and also has 4GB RAM DDR4 and 32GB eMMC which is expandable external micro SD card up to 128GB. It is also worth noting that the TV Box has a small size and a digital display on the front panel. The TX5 MAX includes also a new UI called ALICE UX (just like Tanix TX6). Which has a simple and great design with many features. Tanix TX5 MAX runs on Android 8.1 and supports dual-band WiFi. More details in the specifications below.
Tanix TX5 MAX Android TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X2 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.8 GHz with
- GPU – Mali-G31 MP2 “Dvalin” GPU
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR4
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash, micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 output up to 4K @60 Hz with CEC, HDP, HDR support
- Video Codecs – VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K 60fps, 10-bit H.265 up to 4K 60fps, AVS2-P2 up to 4K 60fps, H.264/AVC up to 4K 30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60, MPEG-4 ASP up to 1080p60 (ISO-14496), etc..
- Audio Output – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi (2.4-5G), Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 port,
- Misc – IR receiver, front panel digital display, external WiFi antenna
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10.9 x 10.9 x 2.1 cm
- Weight – 180 grams
The package contains TV Box, Remote Control, HDMI Cable, Power Adapter, English Manual. Given the specification and the attractive price of $49.99 + free shipping (offer valid until Jan. 20) is worth the interest. In addition, you can count on vendor support. Tanix team provides a firmware update for its TV Boxes.