PIPO brand needs no introduction. As one of the first to introduce Mini PCs and as (probably) the first showed Windows Mini PC with a touchscreen (PIPO X8, PIPO X9S). After showing these mini PCs and more, it was possible to say that this type of mini PCs would certainly be used commercially as POS (Point Of Sale). In the next installment, it is safe to say that the PIPO team has prepared a typical POS. PIPO X3 Mini PC in addition to the touchscreen also has an integrated thermal printer.
PIPO X3 Mini PC has a small size for POS (31.20 x 15.10 x 7.70 cm), taking into account that it has an 8.9-inch PLS touchscreen and integrated thermal printer 58mm.
In addition, the X3 Mini PC has a known Intel x5-Z8350 Cherry Trail processor and supports a dual OS (Windows 10 + Android 5.1). More details below.
PIPO X3 Mini PC specifications:
- CPU – Intel Atom x5-Z8350 “Cherry Trail” quad-core processor up to 1.92 GHz
- Display – 8.9-inch PLS screen
- GPU – Intel Gen8 HD graphics
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 32GB flash and micro SD slot up to 64GB
- Video Output – HDMI 1.4a
- Audio Output – HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, and stereo speakers
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet ports, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces – 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x RJ45 port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x 3.5mm Earphone port, 1 x 3.5mm DC jack, 1x RS232 port
- Misc – Power and volume buttons, and reset pinhole.
- Print Paper Specification: 58mm
- Print Width: 48mm
- Print Speed: 90mm/s
- Print Paper Capacity: 50,000,000m
- Power Supply – DC 24V/ 2.5A
- Dimensions – 31.20 x 15.10 x 7.70 cm
- Weight – 890 grams
If you are looking for a small POS for your business, you should consider buying a PIPO X3 Mini PC which is currently available in flash sale, for $199.99.