We have good news, there is a 12th Station OS update 20210901 v1.0.3. Station OS (Firefly Geek System) is a combination of Desktop mode and Media mode. You can switch the mode easily to study/work and entertainment. The system is dedicated to Station PCs (P1, P2, M1, M2).
Availability and price
On the other hand, the Station M2 Mini PC powered by RK3566 SoC is available for $129 (4GB/32GB) with 256GB SSD for $193 , $173 (8GB/64GB). The cheaper 2GB/32GB version is available for $103.
Station PCs are “full” devices that come with the enclosure, so you don’t have to worry about everyday use and portability. You can always have them with you in a backpack or jacket.
12th Station OS Update Log 20210901 v1.0.3 (Station P2 & Station M2)
- Fix the bug that PCIE/SATA hard disk/USB SATA cannot be recognized.
- Fixed the bug that after connecting to Wifi, it is actually connected but it shows that the network cannot be accessed;
- Fixed the bug that the Bluetooth address could not be displayed;
- Add dual network port settings (only for devices with dual network port);
- Merge Language and Timezone settings, optimize remote control UI;
- Fix the bug that the time zone list was not converted to the corresponding language after switching languages;
- Add storage device management setting;
- Add a new Pinyin keyboard which supports Chinese and English input and remote control
- Control App is renamed to Control Center;
- Add Server setting.
This may interest you:
- Add SSD,HDD device support;
- Supports Menu key to select.
- Fix the bug that when the upgrade package is placed in /sdcard/ directory, it prompts that the path cannot be found;
- Fix the bug that the upgrade package cannot be deleted after the upgrade is successful;
- Fixed the bug of upgrade package download failure.
- Interface adjustment.
You can find the full 12th Station OS update log 20210901 here
Station OS Update Firmware for Station Geek PCs
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://www.stationpc.com/portal.php?mod=topic&topicid=6″ icon=”fas fa-download” target=”true” nofollow=”true”]Station OS for Station PCs[/button]
[divider style=”solid” top=”20″ bottom=”20″]